Time travel.

If I can do a time travel and go back to the past, I want to be a university student again.

I grew up in a small city, Jeon-ju, where 3 hours away from Seoul. When I first came to Seoul to go to the univeristy, I was too shy to make many friends. I was too ignorant about culture and art to understand the youngsters' behaviors in Seoul. Moreover, I thought that I was not pretty and a little fat, when I was 20.

However, these things were not important to make good friends or to spend happy 20's. Above all these things, I regret that I hesitated to approach people who I concerned with open mind. I regret that I didn't concentrated on the club activities(classic guitar club) which I loved to participate, while I struggled with study. I loose many wonderful chances to meet various people.

Now I realize that it is important to meet good people and experience various activities. If I could go back to the past and be a freshman again with my current wisdom of 33-year old, I'm sure that I can do much better! At the same time, I question that what would be regreted, when I am 45 years old. What I should do now is to devote my current position.