4. Companies should spend their money on improving the work skills of their employees

There is some debate as to companies should invest their money into their employees to improve their working skills. Some people might say that it is not a cost-effective way due to the possibility of moving employees. However, in my opinion, it is essential thing for companies because of the following reasons.

First, it can give royalties to their employees. In other words, as the company uses their money for their employees, they are more likely to satisfy with their company. For example, one of my friends has been working in his company for more than ten years. Even though he has been offered to move from other companies several times, he did not move because his company offers full of education programs which he really likes. It shows that those things can help the company to sustain their employees.

Second, it is essential investigation for the future of the company. There is a story that shows how important it is. The CFO asked to the CEO that he would not educate their employees; that's because if they moved to other companies after they have been educated, it is a financial loss. Then, the CEO answered to the CFO, "What if they are not moved and stayed in our company at all?" He wants to warn that if they do not invest to their employees, not educated employees could not lead the future of the company. I believe even though it could be a financial loss, it cannot compare with the potential loss of the future for the company. 

In summary, spending money for their employees is not an optional decision but a mandatory thing to consider; not only because it could make a future of the company but only because it can detain their good employees.