Hi Tessa.

I think this script is not that private so I am posting on this board. Please review and give me the warn and sharpen pointing-out. 

I always appreciate for your time and effort. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Title : People make me feel envy

[Intro]
Who does make you feel envy? Many money man? handsome guy? Pretty woman? me? Sorry. Never mind. People envy some person who have something what I do want but I do not have.  
To me, David and Clair make me feel envy. Sean, Sorry you don't. The answer is guess from this story. 

[body 1]
After I had a first job, it was a little short of happiness. My work pressed me. I used to work from 8 am to 1 am or later even on Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes I slept in the office. There were bedroom for workers like me. The merit was I had no Monday morning disease. The demerit was I had a disease. I lost passions, confidence and funs of life. My face was getting scary darker. My body was getting thinner. One day, I realized that my boss and the senior coworkers were not different with me. Sometimes their
children called and asked him "Daddy, will you come home today?" You know, they were my future. That was not what I want to be.
   So I made up my mind to quit and would work for other company. But one of my coworker said to me
"even you work for other company. Nothing will be changed. Wherever you go, all programmers are same. But this is big company. It's enough"
Yes I know. But If so, I didn't want this job, programmer anymore. Let's change my job. Let's do something what I really like, what I really want and what I really good at. Yes let's do that. The next question is so what is that? (3 sec) I couldn't answer it. (3 sec)

Anyway, I decided to quit and find my dream. So I told my girl friend about my decision and she said 
"You are right. It'is absolutely important. But you are the one who earned the money in your family. Your father is still working but it is no wondering if he is suddenly fired  due to the age. And the next thing is.. What is your plan to find the dream? Actually, You don't have any plans. It is also risky" I couldn't answer it again. 

[body 2]
Now, I hope you got the answer. Right? People who make me feel envy is (...) having a dream and doing their best to make it come true. That's not what I do not have but I do want. 

Yes. I didn't have dream. But I decided at that time. Let's find it! Therefore, my dream is to find a dream. I need two things for it. Time and money. 

Why! Why I don't have a dream why I don't know what I love! Came to think about it, that's because I didn't have a lot of experience. What if YUNA Kim never have played figure-skating? Then she might be a ordinary beautiful lady. So I need free time to do something I never have experienced. That is the reason I quit the first company.

And I don't want to face the realistic problem again when I find the dream. My choice to earn the money is working as a programmer but special professional programmer. Of course, it is not easy to increase salary even I am a professional programmer in Korea. On the other hands, the world really need programmer. So I should improve my job skill as well as English conversation skills. That's the reason why I didn't change my job. And that's the reason how I came this club. Reasonable?

[conclusion]
Now, let me ask you again. Who does make you feel envy? If you are like me, why don't you find the dream before it's too late. Then the life will be changed to travel to find a treasure.

Thank you.