Can you review for my answer?

Tell me a little bit about yourself.

My name is Lee, and I’m 35 years old. I have been working for Samsung Electronics for 7 years as an engineer. This year is 30th anniversary of company’s foundation. My company is located in Suwon, Korea and makes so many kinds of electronics. Most famous device is a smartphone. Galaxy smartphone is as famous as iphone in the world. I am in charge of smartphone’s music player. I’m very proud to work for the company.

House

I live in a mid-sized apartment. It has a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and three bedrooms. My family use the biggest bedroom, my children play in another, and the last one is a study. The study is my favorite place since I spend a lot of time there. When you walk in, there is a huge window. Next to the window there are a desk and a digital piano. The chair is very comfortable. When I read a book and play a piano, I feel like heaven.

Family

I live with my lovely wife, daughter and cute son. My children are 5 and 2 years old. My wife and daughter look like each other. My son also resembles me. My daughter has an outgoing personality like her mom. My son just start to walk. It is very cute. I play with my children on weekend because I usually come home late and don’t have much time with them. So my wife wants me to play with them on weekend. Cleaning house is the most important thing to me. After cleaning we often eat out for dinner and then love going for a walk together.

Friends and colleagues.

My best friend is Sungeun Kim. We are of the same age. He is my college friend. I met him in the classroom at the first time. He was very diligent person. After class, he always went to the library to study. Now He can speak 3 languages, Korean, English and Chinese. But we often met game room not library because we had same hobbies, computer soccer game. Every weekend, we went to play it in the game room, so we got closer easily and became good friends.

Have you talked with your neighbors recently? When was it? What did you talk about?

A few days ago, I met my colleague,Mr. Lee in the bus station. It was 9 PM. He lives close to my house. My family is friendly with his family. Our children are of the same age. I asked him why he came home late. He said he was very busy to work like me.  We was a little bit depressed but we talked about bonus and how much and when to get it. Even if we were very tired, those expectation made us happy. We made a plan to have dinner with each family as soon as possible.

Describe your office.

My company is located in Suwon that is in the South of Seoul. It takes 1 hours from Seoul by car. So most of people use company shuttle bus to commute. My company’s complex is so huge. It has a large campus with many trees and buildings. When you enter the main gate, you can see very tall twin buildings. They are the tallest building in the Suwon city. You can see them anywhere in the suwon. There are several buildings like office buildings, cafeteria, small hospitals, and some stores like café, etc. You must scan your ID card to enter a building. You should always wear it in the complex.