Hi~

I'm nathan

These days , I'm preparing for job interview.

soon, there is a one.

So I've prepared some question and answer like following examples.

The answer is very simple.

Pliz check the my answer and recommand efficient expression.   

Please tell me about yourself

My name is Nathan. I’m graduate student. I’m studying physics at OOO university now.

The principle of my life is if I work hard something, then there is nothing impossible

And I like to challenge and to learn something. So I always try to challenge and learn.

This adoption is a chance challenging for me. So I want to work here.

What do you know about this company?

OO is specialized company in total electrical component field. Major businesses are LED, PCS, Mobile, Display and so on. OO produce core component of this field.

In a point of view management, OO focus on the people. So OO try to be the best partner to customer. That is the reason I want to work here.

What is strength and weakness?

My strengths are sincerity and responsibility. I usually undertake important role in the group which I’m included. This reason is people trust me.

What is your hobby?

My hobby is internet surfing. I have to use the computer everyday. Because, I have to check the e-mail and have to search the information and have to arrange the experimental data everyday. So I use the computer to do many thing. Furthermore When using the internet-banking, checking my homepage, buying something, I use the internet.