Some people say that the most important thing when they choose their job is money. But I don’t agree this statement. Money can’t make people’s life happily. And job just for money can’t cause positive effect on job.

First, money can’t make people happily. Money is just a necessary condition, not a sufficient condition of happy. According to a research of sociology institute studied a correlation between money and happy, people can live happily as an adequate amount of money. Concretely, money that enable eat food, wear clothes and get house to live give them thought they are happy. And the research also said excessive money that people can’t control doesn’t affect their happy. It can’t give them any satisfaction about money anymore because they already have enough money. In last month, I read an article about analyzing job satisfaction. As I remembered, the top was photographer and second was writer, third was pilot and fourth was composer. As you know, these jobs never can make huge money. Isn't it Irony? So, I think money is not a decisive reason when I choose my job. So, what is the most important thing when I choose my job? I think satisfaction on job is more important than how much do I earn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know there is a word limitation..

sorry !