Q. If you could turn back time and experience again an event in your life, what would it be?

Opinions might be divided over the possibility of going back time in the future. Some scientists say that there is little, if not, zero possibility to come this true in reality. However, suppose this happens and I have a chance to do experience it, I strongly wanted to change what I had done in previous times.

The first thing that I would do is to focus on studying more if I go back to high school.  Mothers in Korea these days are highly concerned about their babies’ academic backgrounds, so they push them to study hard. Their fervor for education, without a doubt, greatly contributes to improving children’s grades, but it cannot be a motivation for them. I was one of them who go ahead without realizing the meaning of it. Away from the grade itself, I will read more, research in project more, and think more analytically, during my school days.

Another thing is about the relationship with people, since I later learned how important it is to build a strong personal network. While talking with others, it is often the case that people did regret what they should not have said. In this case, it can lead misunderstanding. This can be applied to the romantic relationships as well. If I have a chance to make everything return to the former condition, I will strive not to hurt and not to be hurt.

We dream of turning back time because we could not realize the value of every minute until we lost them. However, because it is impossible to make a time-machine, we might live dreaming of future.