Hey there!

Today's morning, while talking with you,

I felt not only that I'm not nervous any more, but also that my words also are getting betters

Thanks a lot for all you've done for me :)

the following scripts are about today's topic.

Correct them please :)

1. My University

I want to tell you about my university. 

well, My university is Korea University and it is located in Seoul, specifically in 안암.

Above all, I should tell you that the symbol color of the Korea University is red.

Thus, if you visit there, you could see a variety of red flowers. it's so pretty!

In addition, there are lots of new and modern buildings 

but in my case, I usually take classes in one of the oldest one.

Even though the building is pretty old, I like the elegant and antique atmosphere!

But except for it, almost all of buildings are the most up to date style.

Furthermore, we have a huge stadium near the campus 

thus the student use there when they have a exercise class such as squash or football

Among lots of places, my favorite one is the central library.

not only I can read lots of books in there I also can use the computer 

so I usually go there when I have free time between classes!

2. My major

First of all, I should tell you that I transferred university from another one, several years ago.

And before I did it, my major was Spanish language

Actually It's very similar to the new one since I'm majoring in Spanish literature now.

But you know what?

The curriculum is definitely different!

The first one is focus on only the language and we usually learned about translation.

But, the second one is more concentrate on the literature, especially literature of Latin America.

When I was in the first semester in my new university, I've never studied about literature

Thus at that time I normally got a bad score.

But one of the main reason why I  changed my school was that I wanted to study literature!

So, even though I have lots of difficulties at first, I studied very hard 

and finally I got good scores! 

Well, when it comes to the contents of my classes

Generally we study about the writers and his books 

but there are classes which is about culture of Latin America!

That was my favorite one, since we did lots of activities in real!

the students of that class could select the options, and in my case, I learned one of the famous Latin dances, which is named Salsa and went to the museum!

well, overall I'm very satisfied with my major 

as not only I could speak Spanish, but I learned lots of things about literature