I am writting clase student. It is my first homework.

1-1.

Unit 1-1: Turn Back Time

If you could turn back time and experience again an event in your life, what would it be?

I want to back my 23 years old. That time I worked at photo studio. I was a member of photo club at collage. I was very interested in pictures.  So I worked at studio to take a picture and I was away from school for the whole year.  Although I liked photo, It was very difficult for me to adopt the studio. But I learned a lot of thing in the photo studio such like communication skills and movie editing.

Now I am 25 years old. And I am looking for a job. Aboard experience is very necessary for job hunter in Korea.  I had been Japan 2007 for 6 months as exchange student. I met a lot of country’s friends. They had different culture and idea. This experience that I met many foreign friends made my idea more widely.

So if I could turn back time, I will trip around the world with backpack.  Now I don’t have much money and much time. That time that I was 23 years old was very comfortable time for me. Especially I want to go Europe and India. I will proceed a project. Only looking around foreign country will made me boring Now I have a lot of interest in the coffee. So I will research coffee cultures. And write the contents on my BLOG. My goal is that make power blog about coffe, Japan, travel and photo.  And ultimately  will make a book about travel.

I know I couldn’t turn back time but I will trip around world in this year. In October I will travel Europe.  I am looking for traveling foreign country and make new relationship with foreign friends.