1st Assignment

Q.

If you could turn back time and experience again an event in your life, what would it be?

Would you go back to change what happened? Or would you want to re-experience it because it made you happy?

A.

If I could turn back time and experience again a specific event in my life, I will choose the moment when I was a young boy who went to kindergarten. That’s because the point of lives give me many chances to change my route of my life, and it was the most enjoyable period.

First of all, I will have spent time with plan for success of my dream since when I was young. In fact, I chose the major different from what I like to study when I entered university because I did not earn an enough score to get admission from the department. I think that if I could retain my memory to the young, I would be able to make it getting high score in the test.

In addition, I would like to experience happiness again when I was a child. At that time, I remember that I was truly pleased without any worries. In contrast, I cannot escape from a certain concerns in life, nowadays. Thus, I really want to go back to the moment.

For those reasons, I want to return when I was the young. Even though I know the fact that it is impossible to trace time, sometimes, I imagine that if I could turn back time. In spite that it remains just a day dream, it is worth to give me enjoyment which I can forget worries of reality.