Unit 1-2: A rainy day

Assignment)

What can be seen in the picture?
What is the essence of each detail?
How do these details relate to each other?

Essay)

It rains. There is a man on the street. The street is dark and seems silent.

I think it is early morning, when people are still in the bed. But this man on the street seems an early bird who prepare his own morning earlier than other coworkers. No matter how the weather is gloomy, the person who has passion in his heart can start an active morning. His steps look happy and light.

The buildings beside the street are not fancy or splendid. This area may not be an high-graded office area. This guy can be a minor clerk in a small company. However, I can see his dream. He may dream to run his own business or to have his own house. He reads a newspaper to catch up with new business trends everyday. He bought a newspaper this morning, too. He can skip a cup of coffee but he can't skip a newspaper in the morning.

I wish his success in his carieer. I believe that he will continue his hard work. Steady and slow finally wins the game!

To Marci.

I'm so sorry to upload too late. My plan was to write this assignment by Monday night, but I fail to keep my pledge.. It is the begining of the new semester thesedays, so I had lots of works and studies. But studying English is the top priority for me. I feel sad not to keep my priorities. Sorry again not to give you enough time to review my assignment.