-       In this time, I’d like to explain about my company and my job.

-       My company develops and sells the solutions regarding the internet telephony.

-       When we call someone, we usually pick up the phone and dial the number.

-       And then after waiting a minutes, we can be connected to the other side and start talking. 

-       On the surface, my phone seems to be connected to the other phone directly.

-       But, the telephone line of my phone is connected to some equipment at a telephone company.

-       That equipment analyzes the number that we dialed and searches the phone that we want to connect and then finally connect each other.

-       We call this equipment “telephone exchanger”.

-       In the past, telephone operators of telephone companies connected calls manually.

-       But these days. All process in regard of calling became automated.

-       All process is conducted by automated machine, “telephone exchanger”.

-       until several years ago, we called with analog phones and analog telephone exchangers.

-       But these days, many people and companies are using internet telephony.

-       Internet telephony means that we can give and take our voice on the IP network not PSTN network.

-   When we use internet telephony, we can reduce call charge dramatically.

-       It’ because we don’t need to use physical telephone wire and in the IP network, regardless of the distance, it applies the single low call cost.

-       So, especially, it provides the low international call.

-       Now, thanks to Internet telephony, we can study English between Philippine and Korea at the low cost.

-       My company develops internet telephone exchangers called "Softswitch" and sells them to the telephone companies(Internet Telephony Service providers).