-      It's my script for presentaion. I'd like you to read it and give me advice

Opening part

-      Good afternoon, everyone.

-      My name is Yang Jiseon, I’m a technical consultant of Xener systems.

-      I am very glad to be here and meet you.

-      Today, I’m going to talk about IP Telephony Solution for the Enterprise Communication.

-      Enterprise communications environment has been changed over the years, from TDM based simple voice telephony to the integrated internet based environment.

-      These days, customers’ needs for various integrated IPT solution are rapidly growing.

-      And With these solution, enterprise communications are getting more easy and convenient in many ways

-       

-      So. Through this time I’d like to introduce comprehensive enterprise IPT Solution of Xener systems.

-       

-      We have a lot to cover in this time, so, I’d be glad if U’d hold your questions until the end of my talk.

-      Then, let’s start my presentation.

P3_ Xener IP Telephony

-      First, I’ll introduce Xener IPT briefly and study Xener IPT’s strong points in detail

P4_ Xener IP Telephony

-      Xener IP Telephony Solution doesn’t mean just one product like IP-PBX.

-      It means comprehensive IPT & UC & FMC solution for company to improve company’s efficiency and profitability

P5_ Highlights of Xener IPT

-      Xener IPT is Pure IP-based solution.

-      Nowadays, Some PBX vendors offer the VoIP service by just mounting IP board in existing Legacy PBX, we call it hybrid PBX.

-      With hybrid PBX, There is a limit to the scalability and interoperability

-      Xener IP PBX is not hybrid PBX, Pure IP-based solution.

-       

-      It’s 100% Xener In-house technology-based solution.

-       

-      Xener can provide total solution for enterprise VoIP market, from IP-PBX ,IP Phone, UC,  to FMC

-      We have diverse product lines according to capacity to meet various customers’ needs from small sized company to big sized company.

-      We have a lot of experience of deploying IPT solution in many different environment

-      Since 2004, more than 200 projects completed

-       

-      Let's look at the next slide, to study Xener IPT’s strong points in detail.

P6_ Strong Points “Stable interoperability”

-      Xener IP-PBX had passed all Benchmark test(BMT) of Korean telco carriers successfully,

-      We can say with confidence, stability and interoperability with telecom carrier network have been verified through BMT.

P7_ Strong Points “Diverse product lines”

-      As I said at the previous page, we have diverse product lines according to customers’ sizes and needs.

-       

-      Xener IPT solution can be roughly categorized into two product lines, Bizcom line and XIP G3 line.

-       

-      Bizcom is the solution for small & medium enterprises wanting only must have function with reasonable price, It can support up to 300 subscribers

-       

-      XIP G3 is comprehensive IPT & UC solution for enterprises wanting sophisticated functions. With this one box server can support maximum 40 thousands subscribers.

-      I’ll prepare detail explanation of XIP G3 and Bizcom in next part.

-       

P8_Strong Points “Service integration”

-      Other IPT vendor just allows its own products and applications to be connected.

-      But, Xener IPT solution allow external 3rd application & products to be connected freely.

-      Because we comply with standard SIP and provides Open AIP for interworking with various 3rd party systems.

-      So Xener provides total IP solution, diverse Value added service & UC & FMC Service with Xener’s integration capability.

-       

P9_Strong Points “IOT Capability”

-      Xener IPT solutions comply with standards and use SIP, internet telephony standard protocol, not our own private protocol.

-      It’ good for cost reducing

-      If you introduced Cisco's IP-PBX, you have to buy the IP phones only made by cisco.

-      Even though other vendors release lower-cost IP phone, you cannot use it.

-      But, almost every IP phones can interconnect with xener IP PBX, if the phone just use SIP.

-      We already Successfully passed Interoperability Test with 15 vendors(more than 36 IP phones), and we keep expanding.

P10_Strong Points “Price Competitiveness”

-      And Next, strong point is a competitive price.

-      Compared to our competitors, Xener IPT solution have competitive price.

-      This picture shows that Under the same conditions, when compared to Cisco(One of major competitors), the price of Xener IPT is about 40% cheaper than Cisco’s.

P11_Strong Points “Experience”

-      The last strong point is Our extensive experience

-      This slide displays the list of out reference sites.

-      From 2004, We supplied and installed IPT solution to many companies, schools, and governments.

-      National Pension Corp. we completed in 2007 is the major reference site.

-      IT has Over 100 branches nationwide it’ The largest IP-PBX project in Korea

-      And Last year, We completed IPT & FMC solution at Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation, it has about 7000 users.

-      Our extensive experience enables us to successfully handle and complete various IPT projects that other competitors can’t.

-       

P11_Strong Points “Experience”

-      This slide shows IP-PBX Market share in Korea