The film Terminator is about an war between human and future robots. The firm has been followed by four sequels and in 2009 the last terminator series 4 was released. One day one robot came back to present from the future. And one man well trained in military also came from the future to protect one woman. A robot(terminator) tries to kill Sara-Corner whose son is a future resistance against machine. And future human commander John-Corner sent Kyle who is John’s father to protect himself in the past. Kyle accomplish his mission to protect Sara-Corner and she is pregnant by Kyle. After she give birth to a boy, other 2 terminator sent back from the future. One is to kill John corner and another is to kill bad terminator and protect john from the terminator. Young John corner lives alone because his mother Sara was in the mental hospital. She insist that Machine conquests human being in the future. Because of this deceptive talk, she has been in the mental hospital and she was rescued a terminator on Sara and John’s side. They(Sara, John, and a termianator) found the chief researcher who will exploit the terminator. They try to kill him, but for the human nature they didn’t kill him but explode all the facilities that he worked.

Terminator 3 is story about how a war starts. Very gorgeous terminator sent back to present, and try to kill John.  John meet his ex-class mate  while a terminator tracks them. A terminator on John’s side succed to protect john but He can’t deter the woman terminator to contaminate all the machine. The skynet contaminated by terminator begin the nuclear war between humans. John and his girl were evacuated to bunker and they have to just watch the starts of nuclear war and human extinction. So it means the war between human and machine just started. Termanator 4 is story about the real war in the future among human and machine.

The films warn human being’s dependence on the machine. People always try to find the new technology that convenient to human. In now days, in I-Phone there are some programs that we can find in terminator films. In Bus finding program, we if point out i=Phone to any direction, it lead us the bus station. It’s like the terminator human search system. And I-phone find the subject of the songs in the outside. It’s kind of recognition system. Sometimes it reminds me the terminator movie and these items probably be the another terminator in the future.

It's long story. Sorry about it. ^^

I'd be appreciated if you correct.