Hi teacher ! Im amee on 11:00 class

I said to u that Im looking for job. Its my english a resume for foreign affiliate.

I know that its long letter T,T

If u have some time, c u check this ? ^^ plz.

If the page dont permit the long comment,

plz, reply to mail : althung@gmail.com 

Salamat♥

- Education -

Feb., 2004 : Graduation from High School Affiliated with Busan National University.

Mar., 2007 : Enterance to Environmetal Engineering of Pukyung University.

Aug., 2011 : Graduation from Environmetal Engineering of Pukyung University.

I won a scholarship for 4 years from Uni.

1-2 years : scholarships for outstanding students

3 years : scholarships as manager of Cultural business bureau.

Senior : scholarships for exchange student

- English skill -

The most important thing is good foreign language skill. So, I earned OPIc IM3 and Toeic. Also, I spend a lot of time studying English.

- Ability -

" The experience which only belongs to me "

I had working experiences in the Broadcating of Uni. that has 4 grounps; The newspaper Office, Koreaherald, Broadcasting and Cultural business bureau. I had planned two-Big project like 9th Flim Festival and the concert of "Winterplay" for 1years as a directer. Sometimes the accident happen unsuspectly and we had to change our plan with contractor. it will be hard time to me took upon our teams. But I think I have a broad vision and will be pretty good reader from that experience than before.

- Special experience -

" Out of class "

When I was exchange student of UPD in Philippines,I do opened "The Korean night" that is the event introducing about all of Korea for Kofino and other foreigner. It's my special chance which I can learn about their culture beyond the class. I do performance " The Taekwondo" and " The Korea modern dance" practiced it for 2 months. Evenif we are not the pro, they applauded frantically.

- Self introduction -

" Passion "

I'm a hard working and reliable person. I also have strong sense of responsibility and try to finish my duties. People say "I'm very comfortable and brighten person".

If I have the opportunity to show my creativity and passion for a challenge, I’ll be the person who shares passion with co-workers and be the person who always train hard to be a better person for OOO