Hi Jodi.

I'm always satisfied with your calling.

The following essay is for my exchange program.

Would you check grammar?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Please list the knowledge and skills you have acquired that are particularly relevant to your goals in participating in the WEST program.

Working as an intern at Citizens’ Coalition for Economic Justice, A nongovernmental Korean organization, I have learned to coordinate assessments for needs such as fundraising, and action. I have been involved in overall project planning activities including market research, report making, design and promotion. And I attended several lectures about social enterprise like Table for Two, which offered me a practical understanding of the social-purpose sector. In terms of computer skills, I have comprehensive knowledge with MS Office and graphic tool such as AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.

2. Any Work or Training Experiences including military services.

I served as office assistant at Jeonnam Provincial Police Agency during military services. There are two internship experiences. One is at Citizens’ Coalition for Economic Justice. I worked for Urban Reform Center. The others is at Samsung C&T Construction & Engineering group, which I had a role for housing development division member. I also participated in planning new project at the Swink, mobile application development ventures.

3. Please describe your contribution to the host organizations and explain why.

I could tell you about my experiences at Citizens’ Coalition for Economic Justice. I contributed to raise fund from some donors of C.C.E.J. due to my persuasion in order to notice our campaign. Two donators gave me 240,000 won (about 200 dollars) and I improved website design through a report. I knew that citizens feel dissatisfaction about the homepage. I summarized complaints by using the Excel. After the manager had been reported, the website was renewed efficiently.

4. Please describe your anticipated activities during the internship and describe your future professional goals and how this internship program will benefit you in terms of your own career development as an international cultural experience.

WEST program will be the stepping-stone for my dream, which is being a social entrepreneur. I have been interested in the social enterprise business models. Through my knowledge, U.S. nonprofit organizations which are more oriented towards market and developing earned income strategies as a response to increased competition for public subsidies, and to the limits of private grants from foundations. I would not be disappointed if I don’t work for the social companies. I expect to raise social entrepreneurship. Since U.S. companies considered Corporate Social Responsibility early, I adapted their minds and cultural experiences to help me build cooperation in the global business.