Frankly speaking, I believe I have never met a good teacher in my life. If my pastors could be teachers, both of them are the best teachers ever.

I think good teachers are always honest to their pupils. Teachers tend to pretend they are almighty or know anything in their fields in front of students. I am convinced those attitudes make students hesitate to tell what they are worried about or curious about. I have never met a teacher who confess that he or she is a person just like me and tries to achieve  admirable goals together as human beings who can make mistakes or failure.

Good teachers are not greed when they compliment their disciples. I strongly believe and experienced that compliment is as important as personal abilities. Students will not grow well if teachers always scold and point to all the things related to them despite they are doing well.

Teachers have abilities to find each students' strong points. And they have to lead their students improve those strong points. I want teachers to realize studying is not the only goal that students pursue but means that students find their interests with.

I hope there will be many teachers who deserve respect from not only students but their parents. It will help make Korea where both students and teachers are happy.