• This semester(From July to August), BK21(Brain Korea 21) support a short term exchange student program. By this support, I wonder to visit TRIP laboratory. I want to broaden my view on transportation by visit TRIP laboratory.
  • After I enter in the graduate school, I’m interested in logistics, especially Network and Location. I have been studying network optimal problems and algorithms like a covering problem, P-median problem, etc.
  • It’s important to service quickly on accident spot. So I’m focusing on minimize the maximum distance from service facility to demand node.
  • And, there is so extensive railroad network in Japan, I think there are many researches about location of railroad facilities. I want to know railroad network operation and the trend of researches in Japan. For example, classification yard, station, etc.
  • Moreover, I have been aspired extensive metropolitan railroad network of Japan. I’m interested in transit schedule(express train, direct connection service), too.
  • I think, in TRIP laboratory, there are many research methodologies not only transportation engineering but urban engineering, geography, etc. That’s one of the reasons I applied for TRIP’s laboratory. Actually, I saw some the research work on “TRIP online”, various topics in there.