Hi Jodi.

I have an apportunity to apply for th foreign company.

I want you to check grammars and wrong sentence in my resume.

Could you do that for me?

Talk to you tomorrow!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COVER LETTER

I majored in computer science and joined several projects with my professor in university. I was working on how to integrate a voice recognition system into karaoke system and exhibited the system to the University Technology Fair 2004. The exhibition was a good experience that I can experience a wide range of products and technologies in other university. 

I’ve been an IT technical developer in several companies since I graduated from the university. I participated in IP Telephony projects in Xener Systems and developed an advertising web platform in KTDS.  

I developed IP Telephony server system with VOIP technology. It was based on Linux operating system with TCP/IP and SIP protocols. I integrated CCTV and FMC application for smart phone into the system. Also I added valuable services such as call transfer, ring back tone, group call etc. In developing the IPT solution, I was able to understand the network systems. 

To experience web service I entered KTDS last year. First I had to adjust web environment and learn new computer languages. I’ve never experienced web system but I had successfully led the project. Now I’ve managed developers and developed the services as a person in charge.

To raise needed abilities, I’ve tried to improve English skill with self-study and took Android training course. I exercise swimming and yoga to stay healthy also.

Financial is a field that I have never experienced yet. But I believe that I can adjust quickly and will be a talented person the company wants. 

Once I’m a member of the Mizuho Corporate Bank, I’ll fully make an effort to achieve company mission by using and developing my capabilities consistently. If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you for considering my application.

References Available Upon Request