This is yoo jin. I have to write these correctly. This is English writing test of our school.

If there is wrong, wite correctly please :)

It is important to me.......

Korea foods that I'd like to introduce to a foreigner are Kimchi, Bulgogi, and Korean hot pepper paste.

The reason of I'd like to introduce Kimchi is the representative coming into effect food of Korean foods as made of salted sea foods and powered red pepper that preserve salted cabbage and radish. And it's never missing food in Korean's a dining table that is excellent food in not only from taste, but also nutrition. It is loved from people of all ages and both sexes because it contained a lot of vitamin, and is diseases immunity and it is valuable our food that had come down in our ancestors and also tastes good.

Next, the reason of I want to recommend Bulgogi is it taste good food in nutrition that chopped a lot of flavor. It doesn't spicy and so on one of foreigners often search foods that is excellent food in nutrition because it is eaten with vegetables. It is not made of broiling with only salts and pepperslike foreign country's meat, but it puts in many flavor , so it can be characteristic food of only our because it tastes deep.

Finally, the reason of I'd like to introduce Korean hot pepper paste is it's excellent food that shows spicy of Korea. It is made from powered red pepper, salt, nd glutinous rice, and also after making it passe coming into effect process, so it becomes taste deep, not easy to obtain, so it makes more valuable. It tastes deep as long as and now it is said that it becomes known including by a meal on the plane.

So, I want to makemore close to Korea by introducing Kimchi, Bulgogi, and Korean hot pepper paste.