* Is college education necessary?

Simply, if you ask me that whether college education is necessary to acquire jobs, the answer is clearly no because all the workforces should be respected for their expertise. However, to be successful, I believe it is quite essential for ordinary people like us because of the following reasons.

First, some people might say that we can be successful without college education because many of the billionaires dropped their college education. I think the assumption is flawed; there are many people who dropped their college, but only few people became billionaires. Plus, they were not ordinary people. Many of those people were smart enough to drop it not only because they already got expertise but also because they knew the way to be successful

Second, attending college can make a human network. As the world is expending its scale, he or she is less like to be successful by himself or herself. Decades ago, he or she can make anything alone. However, as the world is becoming too complex, it is much harder than old days. For example, ten years ago, if you were making a computer program, the quality was not matter because there was no alternative. However, nowadays, many of the computer programs have substantial quality because it built by co-operation of many experts. Thus, the matter is not a quality of single people, but a good human networking of various experts. And college is essential to build a human network unless you are very rich or genius; that is why MBAs are truly popular in these days.

As I mentioned above, I believe it is very necessary for ordinary people not only because it can make human network, which is essential for modern day's success, but also we do not have expertise as much as many of the geniuses who became the billionaire.