In the picture, there is a cheetah on the tree. He is looking at the field for preying with hiding him on the shadow of the jungle. Due to the drought, he could not eat anything for more than three days, thus he thought it could be a last chance for him. When he was young, preys were plentiful and he usually did not make a huge effort for hunting, it was a good old days. Yet, since the human invaded his territory at five years ago, everything has been changed. They made a park and destroyed many natures. Soon after, it leads to a huge moving of animals such as Gazelle or Deer which he loved to eat the most. At that time, he thought like "I am so tired, I do not live a life like this.", however, it was a moment that his life has been changed.

A panda, a friend he always loved, died because of a gun shot by a human. Every friends of jungle got the news from a crow. The cheetah cried and looking for a way for revenge. Finally, the time had come and he found a man who killed his friend. He walked to the man softly, like a stalker, and held the man and asked him. “Are you the guy who killed the panda?” The man panicked and answered to him. “No, it was not me” “OK, I see” He answered and released him.