I went to Philippines six years ago to study English when i was university student.

The work at Philippines was my first experience as a stranger.

There are so many Korean, Japaness in class.

I studied hard and became familiar with them.

It was interesting to do speaking English, conversation with someone and expression my feeling in English.

and go shopping, taking a trip with classmates as using English.

Time goes by, I has gained confidence after attending the class and  I has written a diary everyday after that I could enjoy like happy girl.

Anyway, I asked Philippines teachers and friends " where's the favorite place in Philippines?" .

They answered "Bohol, Camiguin island are very beautiful places not compared to others" as soon as hearing the place I was all packed ready to go.

I took a big ship about 12hours and saw shining stars in the sky.

The sight is beyond description now. The see was calm and nobody everywhere just ship and people who took a ship on the see.

I indulged in romantic thoughts coming back to Korea I may do what I will.

During the time it gave me sweet monent. I was very happy to see people who greeted me with friendly smile.

A relly really beautiful white sand beach, A really really delicious seafood and landscapes, etc....

I have kept the trip buried in my heart as a good memory.

The trip left me with unforgettable memories and i used to think on my days as I looked at my pictures now.

I think Trip is important property and experience.

Believe or not, My type of trip is romantic and luxury.

The experience is Camiguin in Philippines.

I miss there so much^^