Q) Write a page on the adventure that you would like to experience. Think of the wildest adventure you can imagine.

To me, the wildest adventure is not very extreme like spy movies. Rather, it has a reality. In other word, it could be happen in my life. Traveling the whole world is the wildest adventure I can imagine. I would like to explain details with the following reasons.

First, I should get through all unfamiliar things such as language or food problems. For example, many people in our world do not use English or Korean thus I could not select a menu even in a restaurant because of a language problem. Likewise, facing unfamiliar food is also not an easy situation for me. When I was living two years in Mongolia, the biggest problem was not a thief or loneliness; the circumstance that I am not familiar makes me hesitate and requires a mind of adventure at every single moment.

Second, it could be dangerous. I am alien in other countries thus there is no one I can rely on. As, I should watch out at every situation, I cannot enjoy myself. If not, I could meet a bad situation. For example, one of my friends who were traveling an Africa got sick because of malaria and cannot move more than three months. He told me because he did not eat a pre-scribed medicine, he got a problem. Even a small thing can make a dangerous output while traveling the world.

Likewise, what if I should imagine a wildest adventure, traveling the world could be the most. Because not only it is a chance to facing an unfamiliar situation, but also it has a possibility of danger.