A job with more vacation time is better than a job with higher salary with less time off.

I think taking a company offering more vacation time is better than it with higher salary with less time off because vacation time is essentially required to be happiness. Happiness is not came from your wealth or status but came from the relationship with your friends or family. Life is short. One of the senior whose age was about 60s told me that "at the Autumn, I was regularly going out to see the beautiful scenery, yearly basis", "However, I think, I have only less than 20 times to see that beautiful scenery."; When I listened to this word, I was very shocked because I was always put my vacation off to the next time. 

On the other hand, when I was working four years ago at my previous company, I only have very few vacations due to the busy schedules. From the morning till the night, I was working all my days. It was not that bad; however, I was not able to feel happiness. Currently, my company offers me relatively less salary than my previous workplace; however, I can easily go to the vacation. Thus, I am very satisfied with my company and the environment.