Hi Lindsay,

This is Soyeong. Finally, I took a toeic speaking test in the moring. I am not sure if I can get a good score which is more than level 7, but I did my best. Although I took a class with you just 4 days before taking the test, thanks to you I could practice it more efficiently. I appreciate your help.

I changed my program from TOEIC SPEAKING to Free Talking because my speaking test was done today. Actually, I don't know which class is fit for me, so I just choose the free talking class without any specific reason. hehe Through the class, I want to keep practicing general speaking not to forget English speaking. Also, I want to speak English more fluently because I think when I speak someting, I always use only a few structures which are so easy. So I want to improve this point. Furthermore, if it is possible, I want to practice some expressions which I can use in the English classes.

I think I will skip the class on Monday, and I will continue our class from Tuesday. Have a good night.

Best,

Soyeong

(ps. If I make the grammar mistakes or there are some weird expressions, could you correct it for me? Thanks a lot. )