This is my presentation for ordering organization.

They will be visit tommorow morning. So I need to your help. Please check up the grammar or in correct meaning sentence.

Thanks for your kindly.

---------------------------------------------------

I'd like to explain to you about the Project Schedule.

First of all, Simple Cycle.

Simple Cycle is consist of two Gas Turbines and be related facilities.

We have made plan on the assumption that have an effect on the NTP on Augst 1st.

Main milestone plans are as follows

Fuel Gas and Raw Water will be supplied on Oct 26th, 2014

and High Voltage Power will be received on Nov first.

After finished precedence activities 1st Initial Firing will be begun on Nov 23rd and 2nd Initial Firing on Mar 23rd.

Gas Turbines are in progress of manufacture for punctual schedule of Symple Cycle.

Consequently we will bring them on to the site at the same time on Feb thirteenth.

We make a supposition that will be on going along the schedule.

We will expect that GT no.1 will be completed on Jan 31st and GT no.2 on May 31st.

The next is Combine Cycle.

Combie Cycle is consist of two HRSG, one Steam Turbine and Circulating Water System.

Main milestone plans are as follows

Steam admission will be begun on April 14th.

Synchronization of Steam Turbine will be complted on April 27th and Combine Cycle will be completed on July 31st.

The next is the Critical Path.

First, in case of Simple Cycle.

We're going to the site preparation works and pile test during a month from NTP.

We will execute the pile work both GT no.1 and Cental Control Building simultaneously.

Critical path of the Simple Cycle are not only installation of Gas Turbine but also construction of Cental Control Building.

In case of combine cycle.

Critical path is installation of major equipment such as HRSG and Steam Turbine.

After all of the installation works that will be executed consecutively steam blowing, restoration and commissioning works about the steam line.

This is end of explanation, thank you for listening.