Hello, Jodi . Today's call was a good time!

I listened to the today's recording! I will pratice more and hope that tomorrow is well than today ^^\

I am also poor at writing.. so please read my short essay ~

I would like to draw. When I was very young, I was thought to like drawing. I can find some pictures that I showed my drawings. I was proud of my paintings, because many people praised me. I went to an art school for quite a long time, where I learned many kinds of art; landscape paintings, portraits, designs, and simple drawings. So, I have lots of memories about the school. There were good teachers, friends, and seniors. We evaluated each other, and when we took a long time to finish out paintings, we ordered foods and cheered up each other.

However, when I was a middle school student, I went to a school very far from the art school. Therefore, my Mom thought an art must be a just hobby. I also knew that I like painting very much, but was not good at, so forgave it. After then, I used to drawing simple scribbles on the edge of the text books. I decided to learn more about paintings in a university.

When I entered the university, I was sorry that I have not enough time to have my hobby. In addition, I should spend much money to buy all of art tools I need to start with. I was a junior, so I did not afford to.

2 years later, I plan to start painting during the winter vacation. There are some introductions about drawings in the internet. I will reference them, and aim to draw my face. If I have a chance, I hope that I can paint in oils. I am really expecting it.

Thank you ! Good night ^^