Hi Tina It's Woo 

Lately, I'm working on my research paper and there is an English abstract as follows. I wrote it by myself but, little bit worried because of my broken English. It would be great help for me if you correct any broken English sentences or weird expressions. 

Drivers of Customer Defection in Online Games upon Customer’s level of experience

Wooyong Jo

School of Business, Yonsei University

Abstract

Game industry has grown steadily and online games have become one of the most attractive game segments for its promising annual market growth. However, it is obvious that customer management in online game industry has received little to no attention from current researches. The purpose of this study, therefore, is to analyze the drivers of customer defection in online game settings and suggest the managerial insights to increase customer retention rate. The authors obtained data from one of the biggest game publishers in South Korea and analyzed it to find significant drivers of customer defection. The research found 3 key variables which are highly related to customer defection as follows: Learning, Playing, and Achievement. Further, the research also confirmed that the influence of these variables vary upon customer’s level of experience. Specifically, for novice customers who just joined the online game, all of variables mentioned are significant and Playing is turned out to be the most powerful indicator of customer defection. However, for the regular customers who already have fluent experience in the game, playing and achievement are both significant but Learning is turned out to be insignificant indicator of customer defection. Based on these empirical findings, the authors applied virtual customer retention strategies and obtained pretty much successful customer retention from novice customers. But, for regular customers, the performance of customer retention was minimal. These findings suggest that customer retention strategy in online games should focus on different variables of customers considering customer’s level of experience in the game and should target the novice gamers more heavily.