I am an old fan of the dell computer. I have brought various products such as monitor or laptop from dell computer for three years. However, now I am in the really awful situation and could not sleep well for more than several weeks because of their careless delivery and awful after-sales service. 

About a month ago, I brought the latitude laptop at the dell computer in US. I already have brought several times from the dell computer in US, and every product which I brought was more than satisfaction. 

Thus, I brought the new latitude laptop computer which has 256GB SSD disk drive. However, about two weeks ago, I realized that its performance is not that fast as I expected and when I checked the hardware, it turned out that it does not have any SSD disk drive but a hard disk drive which is the awfully slow. Thus, I brought it to the dell technical support center in Korea, and they confirmed that it does not have any SSD disk drive at the first place. 

WOW, I was very upset; however, as I trust the dell computer and surely want to understand the processes to handle those kinds of the problem. I was asking for solution. Yet, the Korea after Service Center does not know what to do. And they still do not giving me a clear answer about this. 

Plus, as I brought the computer in the US dell site, I also tried to contact with the dell customer service in US, however, they also do not giving me a solution and just tossing the problem to other departments. Or, many times, they just ignored my queries into the problem; even though I posted several times on their web site, I just got few answers, which do not help via email. 

I hope they do the right thing. Not to mention that they did not check the correct part at the first place and does not have a system that they put the wrong part before the delivery, I am not taking any reliable responses from the dell computer.