Hello, Tina Thank you for having me today for the class. I am sorry that I gonna change my class into diffrent class and diffrent teancher from tomorrow officially.  I wanna say again thank you for your deligent attitude for my class so far. However,  I am gonna write an short essay that I want you to edit for me for the last. If you willing to do that, I  would  appreciate it.

I stayed at home whole day yesterday in order to do some  housework. Actually, There was a old sofa in my home which is very worn down. so I had to throw away it by myself to make room look better. While I was working on it, I used  a hammer, drivers something like tools for seperatation to get out of it outside.

Right after finishing that work, I cleaned inside by using vacuum cleaner and mopping the floor. It looked much better than before there was a sofa in main floor frankly. In fact, I had always been thinking about working on it but I didn't have enought time to do it but finally I have done I was so happy about it. Then, I tried to rearrange the funiture that was in main room without a sofa and make space more beauty and nicely.

It was totally changed. Everying seemd to look better and I was even  impressd by myself that I have a talent for cleaning and decoration, which is certainly sure :) Then, I had a big brunch arond lunchtime, which was incredibly delicious that I had ever have, I spent great time with many things yesterday. 

I realized that whatever you do or will do, even if it is something small, unimportant thing or it could be something boring that you can't avoid otherwise you gotta do it, once you can focus on it to make it best for you and try to do your best, you would be feel satisfied with your job, or even happy about it. Truly, You may find yoursef positive energy from daily routine by doing so. Once again, We all wanna be happy in our life. if we could change our perspective and  mind on things,  Our life will  sigficantly change in meaningful and delightful way.

Thank you.