Last Friday, I watched a movie titled  'ABOUT TIME'  in a theater with my family. Before I went there,  I was quite excited to see it as the movie's main actress was Rachel McAdams and Director was Richard Curtis who well known as made the movies  'Love  Actually and Notting Hill' '.  Right after we arrived, we received an advacned tickets at the box office, then brought some popcorns, coke, and even sausages into the place where we are going to sit in cofortable chair and watch in front of big screen. We were very impressed with lovely story, humor, excellent character's acting as well as background of film, everything  it had. Particularly,  a main actor who is able to travel in time in the movie was  memorable if anything I would choose among. 

It is certain that it was very long time to see this kind of great movie since we saw 'Love Actually' frankly. Above all, remark that I want to leave for this movie is 'lesson for the life'. It tells us 'Don't waste of your time and  Do the best in every single moment of it' in your life. In doing so, You can make your life better without regrets.

I like those lessons,  From today, I will also make it my life lesson for myself. I don't want to waste of my time either :) Because time is so precious and valuable.

Thank you.