Could you check and revise grammer below?

Thanks,

Nowadays, we’ve handled many XXXX related with defects and problems of XXXX.

I think we need to make a complaint about some issues and have you give more efforts into them. That’s why I send email to you.

We want to make a strong protest against what IBM Lab did related with these issues.

We think XXXX lab are irresponsible for answering like just tuning off this function to resolve the issue.

Even though all of production systems are critical, especially financial market including securities company is more critical and system problem could have an adverse effect on.

The situation that the person in charge of production system could recognize problem after the problem of node synchronization is occurred, and XXXX Lab’s response such as it’s bug and let customer disable the function.

And then to use LTPA, why enabling automatic key generation is default?  not disabled ? (even it’s known bug as you reported)

Furthermore, we want to ask whether it’s the normal case for customer who don’t know this bug to have a kind of risk like this.

-----------------------------

We really want to get a patch to enable automatic generation of LTPA key instead of just disabling the function through giving efforts to resolve defect of product by XXXX lab.

According to result of test we’ve conducted, problem happened only in case WAS server has XXXX option and duplicate entry in host file. So we asked why this problem happened only in case XXXX server has XXXX option and whether XXXX option have implications for this issue.

As I said before, the patch targeting to v6.1.0.31 is already existed. It means XXXX lab already analyzed the issue completely. Even though XXXX lab already knew the reason of the issue, we don’t know the reason why you asked the trace as response of my question.

Besides, we want to ask whether it’s appropriate action for customer to make trace on production system with service interrupt in spite of that XXXX could make also because we think that it is possible for everyone to recreate the issue on anywhere.

Please verify what the problem is when XXXX has XXXX option and duplicate entry in host file through test by XXXX lab. And tell me the reason in detail.