I have caught cold since last Sunday. I couldn't sleep well last night due to high fever.I really want to take a leave today. But it's not easy for me to  be absent from my company. There are so many works waiting for me to be finished by the end of this week. I just hope that the works are not difficult to deal and other staff help me.

Each time I'm sick, I used to look back my past life to find the reason of my sicknss. And I make my mind to live my life more faithfully. Maybe I hadn't paid much attention to my health or my daily habit had been irregular. I know that I would forget all these resolutions when I recover from this sickness. But this time, my resolutions would last some what for longer time that previouse one.

I konw that I can't control what will happen in the future. But I can be more prepared for those unexpected events by exercising regularly or saving money. Anyway the first priority in happy life is health. Without keeping good health, we can't pursue any other goal in our life. Happy Tuesday !!!