I was so happy to recover from a cold. For a last 10 days I couldn't do anything well due high fever and cough. Each time I got a cold, I used to meet a doctor to get an advice on my symptom. We usually know when we catch a cold from our previous experience but there are many other diseases which have simular symptom. It's much safer to visit a doctor and take a prescription for medicine according to the symptom rather than to buy a medicine at a drugstore without doctor's advice. Thanks to a good nation-wide medical insurance, geting a prescription isn't expensive and don't take much time. I used to be uneasy whenever I checked a deduction of the medical insurance charge from my salary but when I'm sick and visit a doctor, I feel that I get rewarded.

Thanks to my good body condition, I could fully enjoy my weekend. I went hiking with my friend to the near-by mountain and ate a tasty breakfast at the tample. And we played ping-pong at the city gym. Among several weekend activities, screen golf which is computer simulated in door golf game was the best one. I defeated my two friends and I could enjoy a free lunch from them. Happy Monday !!!