Q1 : If you could go on any type of adventure, what would it be?

I sometimes climb the mountain in the weekend. when I went to mountain in the winter, the white gorgeous landscape stimulate me climbing famous and high mountain. So if I were given a chance to thrive an adventure, I go to the mountain Everest.

(usually) When I reach to the top of mountain in the weekend, I always feel the fresh air and atmosphere. So more, I can take a pride in climbing the mountain. So climbing the highest mountain in the world mean, I can have a confidence and get over hard things in my life.

Right now I imagine the scene of climbing the mountain everest. I camp out on the middle of mountain, and cook a soup. After I eat the dinner, I look for the way to the top on the map. While we are in the discussion, my team debate that one suggest the fastest way for rough way, but another urge the safe way for normal routine. I have to decide which way will be available to our team. ^^ I decide the fastest way to the top, and we restart climbing in the next morning. For a 8 hours we finally reach the top. We just shout to the opposite mountain and we can catch the echo.^^ We are So happy to achieve our AIM.