1-1. If you could turn back time and experience again an event in your life, what would it be?

Would you go back to change what happened?

If I could turn back time and experience again an event in my life, I would like to go back to my high school period.

I definitely enjoyed my high school lives, including studying for the Korean SAT and hanging out with friends,

because I and my friends were cheerful and hopeful about our futures.

However, I want to experience high school life again in order to think about myself and my future more deeply.

At that time, I was not quite sure what I wanted to for my life. I just thought that I could do as many things as possible.

But I am realizing that people cannot do everything but need to focus on specific things.

I feel like if I had known earlier about my vocation, I would have worked hard to achieve that goal.

I know that I am still young and have much potential. However, due to the social pressure which forces

young adults to get a stable job, I sometimes get stressed.

According to one of my favorite authors, since young adulthood is the best time to choose our vocational goal,

we should take our time. So, I've decided to take my time to ponder about myself and my life.

On top of that, the most important thing, I believe, is to enjoy "here and now" in order not to regret again.   

Thus, I will try my best in my current situation.

1-2. If you could go on any type of adventure, what would it be? How far could go?

Even If I could go on any type of adventure, I assume that the range of adventure might be limited to the earth.

I think that the earth, let alone the space, offers numerous opportunities for us to explore.

I would like to experience a variety of things such as going across a desert, climbing up the Everest mountain, or

jumping from the sky with a parachute. However, I doubt if I could do those things in my life.

Instead of Everest, I might climb up the Hanra mountain in Jeju. Instead of skydiving, I could do bungee jumping. These are one of my wishes which I want to try in my lifetime, but not must.

The adventures I am really hoping to try in my life include marathon and traveling by myself to foreign countries.

The reason why I'm eager to try marathon in my life is to put myself in a unbearable situation and see how I can overcome it. I want to know my limit. For the same reason, I'll go on a trip to a foreign country by myself someday.

These are the adventures that I've dreamed about.