Could you proofread my writing below? I am really sorry it's a bit long....thx in advance.

Topic : Public education system of Korea

Purpose : both he and I major in English education but he plans to be a tutor in private institute. I wanted to hear why he wouldn’t engage in public education.

Conclusion : Korean government is giving harsh pressure to the field of private education for the purpose of enhancing public education. they, however, are taking the wrong measures since they overlooked the fact that private institutes grow in order to satisfy the people’s needs to make up for the deficiency of public education. They should focus more on improving the quality of public education.

Topic : The additional point system for men who finish military service

Purpose : There is some movement among statesmen to restore the law that gives the additional point to men who finish military service in the entrance exam of government and companies. it is really controversial these days, especially, between men and women. I had a talk with the female to know what women’s views are.

Conclusion : We came to the agreement that the government should think of a different plan to compensate those who completed their military duty or should assign women other works that can replace the military service. In the Constitution, it states that the responsibility of national defense is for both men and women so women should also take the responsibility in a different way. Otherwise, it’s fair to provide some kind of compensation to men.

Topic : How foreigner sees Koreans

Purpose : She has lived in Korea shorter than a year. There must be some facts or culture that can surprise her but Koreans are not even aware of or take for granted. I was curious about these differences since it is often said that we have to know their culture if we want to learn their language thoroughly.

Conclusion : she said Koreans make much of their age so most Koreans asked her age when meeting for the first time which was rare in US. I told her Koreans were much influenced by Confucius idea so that we think it very important to be polite to those older than me and that’s why we ask someone’s age before getting to talk with him. In addition, she said she was somewhat impressed at the fact that Korean students study really hard.