3.   Describe your potential contributions to the class if you were to receive admission to the KDI School. (Less than 400 words)

First of all, I can provide a lot of energy to the class. As mentioned earlier, I'm full of passion based on a strong sense of purpose and it will be contagious to the class.

Moreover, I can help classmates who didn’t major in economics or graduated from university so long ago. This is because my major is economics and I learned it in recent years. They might have a difficulty getting used to economics’ analysis methods such as mathematics.

Lastly, my experiences from volunteer works will be helpful to bring students of various backgrounds together. For example, I learned how to communicate with people who are so different from me when I was a leader in my church. I am sure I can be a good link that holds different people together.

4.   List any additional comments here. (Less than 400 words)

Considering my vision, KDI school is the best choice to me. I could reconfirm it in the open house. Some strong points of KDI school help me make up my mind.

First, the professors who have contributed to the economic development of Korea lecture by illustrating cases in Korea. I can’t take these lectures anywhere else.

Second, the opportunity to attend KSP appeals to me greatly. As mentioned earlier, KSP had a crucial role in setting my vision. It will be a good experience for me.  

Finally, since all activities will entirely be in English, I can improve my English skill which is necessary ability to the development expert.