First and foremost, I hope that my children will grow in culture that respects diversity of thoughts and lifestyles. Koreans often seem that they are judgemental when they are mentioning about others even though they don't have any rights to talk about others. If people are observing my children and criticising their behaviors or styles, they will feel depressed. Furthermore, they will not be able to grow up as citizens with good personalities. Secondly, I hope the culture will not be affected by materialism. As you know, nowadays Korean culture is being ruined by money. I believe culture can flourish without monetary supports or investment. Hongdae independent rock bands could be a representative example. Last but not lease, I hope they live in culture which are international. In other words, I hope the culture will be open to other cultures. I admit that the culture sometimes needs to conserve its tradition. However, culture needs to accept what is good and necessary for it. For example, Hongkong absorbed western cultures since early in 20th century and succeeded to make a unique culture mixed with its traditional culture and western one. Therefore, even western people are attracted to Hongkong. And we can see there are so many foreigners who stay or live in Hongkong.