It is not happy to remember and talk about my life back in high school. As you have already known, Korea is notorious for harsh education systems. I was also a victim of Korean education systems. When I was a high school students, it was not accepted to go back home before 10 o'clock almost weekday. I was not the type of person who stayed at school and studied very much. I was a person who really wanted to enjoy relaxing evening and have quality time with my parents and brother. So I tried to make excuses to go home. I sometimes ran away without any reasons. The next day I was always called to come to teachers' room and had to lie to teachers. Even though I didn't follow what my high school asked for( I think "order" is much better), I made it. I went to a university and grow up a citizen who is not harmful to the society.

I always wonder why this county is still a developing country. With enormous investments in human resources, how couldn't Korea be the best country? I personally believe there is a fundamental reason for this. Korean education does not allow students to pursue their fields they are really interested. They are just following what their parents command. Almost all the high school students set the same goal, which is going to famous universities. How stupid it is. I hope Korean parents will realise what they didn't achieve shoud not be goals of their children and it will ruin their children.