<I wish I knew what I know now when I was a high school student>

Since we are human being, it is natural to make mistakes during our lives. Sometimes mistakes make us stronger or wiser but in most cases, they make us shameful or regretful. As for me, if I could turn time again, I will go back to high school days and much struggle to study.

Now I regret that I did not have strong will or passion to study hard during my school days which lead me being a studying-machine and following the teachers’ orders. At that time I want to be a lawyer just because it is recognized one of the best of its kind and law department in prestigious university is the most popular objective for most hard-working students. Though I still want to be a lawyer, as time goes by I can find real meaning of lawyers’ lives and want to spend rest of my lives as a lawyer helping other people who are discriminated because of limited legal knowledge.

In the middle of my 3rd grade in high school, I had gotten acceptance letter for 1st round from law department of?(in?) Yonsei University. It happened before taking the Korean SAT whose score is the decisive factor to get into the university. According to the specific system if I passed the 2nd round, I would have entered that university without taking SAT. But I should have more cautious….! At that time I was just excited and happy although I passed only 1st round. I got failed. Now I am thinking the result was predictable because I more paid attention to my physical appearance and speaking style rather than reading newspapers or strengthening the level of knowledge.

I am attending to Korea university but my major is not law. If I passed the 2nd round of Yonsei University at that time, I may prepare Korean Bar Exam to be a lawyer in Korea and my life will be rather different from now.