<Question: If you go on any time of adventure, what would it be? How far could you go?>

The word “adventure” itself makes people feel trilling with excitement. Everyone finds a break from daily routine lives. Adventure can be one of the methods to relieve our stress from those lives. It implies numerous activities from a simple hobby to a magnificent one which might be seen on documentary show.

If I had a chance to go wherever I want to go, I will go to Mars. This is because, I have always thought about the mystery of space and been curious what is made of space and how it circulates. If I can watch all meteors, planets, or other living creatures in person, I will record and write them in details for the research which can provide descendants for potential shelters after exploding the Earth. Specifically there exists a hypothetic theory that living condition in Mars is so similar to that of Earth that human can survive. I wish I went to go there someday and explore Mars in case of emergent situation.

The adventure that I mentioned above does not make sense to some extent. However, it might become true in the future with more advanced technology.