What is the role of education in people’s lives?

There is no doubt that people should prioritize education of children as one of the most important duty. This is because during the process of learning, they can identify themselves and recognize what they do or how they live. The ability to reason is what makes us human. Human beings act on their thoughts or minds which are largely based on experiences. Those experiences, to great extent, are followed by values made from education. This is not completely applied to all, but it turned out that well-educated people have less possibility to get diseases or more chances of having fortune. This is not merely reading books, listening lectures, or studying together. This might contribute for people to make their lives easier and more comfortable by providing them with righteousness, reason, or wise.

In conclusion, education should be supported to all human beings by any kind of form in order to make them lives more humane.

ps. I couldn't find contovercial issues on text book, so I chose the next topic- Education. ^^

Anyway, I always appreciate your comments :D thx.