Hi, i'm Jaehun. From the moment we talked, i have been took a rest with comfort. Even if last night was so cold, now I feel

much better and i think i didn't caught a cold ^^ You adviced me to write an essay here, so from today i will upload a short essay

please give me a effective feedback !! Today's topic is that you mentioned yesterday, which is about "Things that i learned and realized in the army"

It has been almost two years since i entered the army. About 3 monthes before entering here, I felt really nervous and afraid that

most of my friends who already finished military service explained that army life itself symbolize a cut myself off from society.

But the life in here was totally different that i expected. I could made a lot of good relationship with my upper and lower level soldiers,

and learned a companionship with others which cannot easily learned when i am in the society.

During the military life, many things happened to me. The events that i faced had a really big impact to me, so whenever i faced the

difficult situations I learned how to deal with a desperate matters more patiently. Above all, when i broke up with my 6years old

girl friend, i felt as if i would be die. At that moment, I thought that I couldn't do anything without  her so living everyday with passion

was totally impossible. But like others say, the time itself solves every sorrow. As time goes by, I realized that I could do everything

with  myself and she is not only the girl in the world.  Since that moment, I changed my eyesight to the army and tried to do everything

with positive attitude.

Of course I also faced many desperate situation from lots of training here, and I even saw the moment one of my subordinate died

because of sudden accident. Individually, each matters may make me happy or sad. But as an officer who lead almost hundred of

subordinate soliders, I have to not being lose my temper in front of them. In the army, society is not just sum of individuals but

more than that. Even if each persons ability is different, but when they get together the sum of their ability surpass the simple sum

of their ability. So I always emphasized the companionship of our members to my soliders.

It just left 5 monthes to go in this camp. I have to prepare lots of things for my bright future like study English or exercising hard to

get healthy. But I think that my experiences in army will function more effectively in my life when I face lots of difficulties. In korea,

most of teenagers and early 20's generation tend to escape the army with various devices. However as a foregoer with them, to enter

the army is really meaningful for our lives, not just wasting 2 years in controlled places.

Whenever I wake up in the morning, I carefully check my apperances with wearing the military uniform. And then I cast a spell to

myself that I am a leader with hundreds of my underlings. And then I say to myself that I can do it ^^

\

Have a nice day today and see you tomorrow!!