To Ailyn.  for 2012.02.09(THU) AM7:40 from James.Kim

Q) Today, many young people have plastic surgery through the influence if mass media. Some people disagree with cosmetic surgery, but others find it very positive especially when getting a job or choosing a spouse. What do you think about having plastic surgery?
Write your opinion with clear reasons.

A) I firmly believe that having plastic surgery is helpful to live in our social life.
There are several reasons for this.
First of all, there is no question that beautiful women have advantage to get a job or to choose a spouse. For instance, I’d like to choose tempting apples than others before I taste it. In this way, good appearance is preferred not only choosing foods, but also choosing people by human nature.
Furthermore, hansom or beautiful people have good manners than other people and it helps to live as a social being. Generally, people are influenced from other person’s behavior. Looking good persons are easily treated with good manners by people and they easily learn that kind of behavior. Finally, these people are having a good attitude and it helps to having a good relationship with others.
All things considered, people need to have cosmetic surgery when they thinking themselves are having a trouble with their appearance.