What is really the role of education in people’s lives? Explain your idea by citing some examples and any related information.

When we usually discuss about the right of the equality, most of people could say that it highly likely poor people lead to more serious condition since it can easily take their motive of working hard. But, I do not agree with this idea because the core value of it is not about the equal result but about the equal opportunity.  In other words, it does not mean that we should share our whole property with poor people, but give them more chances to achieve better status. How can we give more chances to those people? I believe the key factor is providing them chances to get a better education. Let’s take a look at the details with following reasons.

First, education can provide poor people with more wide perspective. For example, in India, women who are low class do not have the right to ask for equal right to men. Yet, with years of education, they have learned about women’s lives in the other countries and they are fighting now to get a better status. If they did not learn about other countries, they could not compare their status with other countries’ women.

Second, it can give a more chance to overcome their status. As far as I know, even most conservative countries are having a way to escalate people’s status by studying. For instance, IIT is one of the most famous universities in India because they provide a chance to escape from people’s low status and it is an only way to do so. Plus, if they got accepted from the university, they can get a rich job or have a chance to study abroad. But, if not, they could not escape from their low status and their status could be inherited to their children. But, what if only well-educated rich people are better off to enter to the university because of low quality of education? That means, with the good quality of education, more challenged people can have more chances to overcome their ambiances.

In summary, I believe that the role of education is the essential value to give equal chances to poor people. Not only it can give bigger-sight for them, but also it can provide more chances to get over it.

============================

Could you do me a favor? I think if you put some comments about a grammerical error when you are editing, it would be much more helpful!