At the beginning of this year, I have a comprehensible vision and purposes; But, I do not know what to do nowadays. Many things are not clear enough in my life, and I am really anxious about that. I hope God leads me to his plan. 

What is his plan? As many evangelists preached that God has great many plans on me, I have tried to know and asked him what he will do; as the bible said, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps”, he will determine my steps. If I believe his gospel, I also have to follow his words. All I have to do is "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanks-giving, present your requests to God

It seems very right, yet, I am really anxious about many things; moreover, I am rarely praying and asking my requests to God. I think I need little more practice to praying and follow his words because that bible said, "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power." And I would not have any power, unless I am praying and believing in him. 

I confess that I have thought that I can actively control my life. I need to humbly give up my will which I want to do follow my eyes but simply pray to the Lord.