Family and friends are not objective because of their personal emotion. Of course, they may pay a lot of attention to you

because they love you. But, sometimes strong attachment between parents and children can cause problems in children's

future. For example, "Shine", one of my favorite movies, was well shown an unfortunate Australian pianist who received

an excessive love from his father. His father was piano tutor of small town as well but he did not allow him to study abroad because of he strongly attached with his son. If David, the name of pianist, would have gone to the Great Britain, he could have gotten fame with his incredible talent. But His father didn't want to separate with his son and he strongly believed that living with family was much more important success of David. Finally, David could not have any chances to release his record. For these reasons I think that family can’t be the best adviser. Since it's hard to stay an objective attitude when they give an advice because of personal emotion such as zealousy, attachment and family's value.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ linsay! Good morning!

I'd like to know whether my setences have a persuasion and correction in grammar or not.

and I wonder about using of 'becuase' and 'because of'

thanx :)