Information from family have limitation. Of course, your father, mother and sister can be your best advisor. However, when you make an important choice about your job, they may not to be a good advisor. Because they don't know what do you want and what you do well in job world. Let me take an example. I had a friend who wanted to be a movie star. He had a very good appearance and already a famous actor in drama club in the university. He really wanted to be an actor; he tried to contact producers and directors. Fortunately, one of the most famous film company accepted him and he proved his talent through an independent movie. But, his parents strongly went against his dream. Because his father and mother were doctors, they wanted their son to be a doctor as well. To persuade parents, he proved his talent through his works. But, they always were in opposite side. Finally, my friend gave up his dream and he decided to be a doctor. His parent would have known about talent of their son, they would have paid a little attention to actor's world, at least, they might be agree with his son. But, both of them are doctors who have never been interested in acting. Due to lack of information he couldn't achieve his goal. So, I think that following to an advice from family is limited, it can not to be a best way when you chose job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanx =)